Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in 
Chat | D3-Tactics | Downloads | Map | Links | Serverlist | Teamspeak 

Talon Beta News
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben
OOTS

PostPosted: 27.11.2013, 08:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Es geht auf's "Ende" (der Warterei) zu, ein neues Patch für die Betas.

Quote:

We're getting close to a public release! Although there are still a number of features I want to add and I'm sure there will be more balancing issues I will address, overall I am very happy with the state of the game, I want to say "Thank You!" to everyone who helped me get to this point!

Username:
Password:

Download 0.13.11.26 patch

This is a PATCH from version 11.22. If you do not already have 11.22, you can download it here.

Fixed in Version 0.13.11.26
============================================================

1. Fixed a collision issue causing too much rotational force to be applied when hitting walls.

2. Added (re)bindable screenshot function.

3. Fixed port initialization bug causing an erroneous entry in the LAN games list.

4. Fixed display of update version number in update notification prompt (you won't see the change until the next update).

Changed in Version 0.13.11.26

1. Player idle timeout now catches players who are spawned but not actively playing. This way one cannot fly way off the map in Frontier or Killingfields and never play and occupy a player slot.

2. Changed networking of cloak parameters to make cloaking effect more reliable.

3. Tiny tweaks to a couple weapon parameters.

4. Removed some extraneous log statements.

Also I think I forgot to mention that I disabled wall collision damage in a previous update. I don't think that damage on wall collisions adds much of substance to the game (you could never blow yourself up by slamming into walls anyway), and the damage effects caused confusion as they mimicked weapons damage.

Bald ist es soweit, also bitte tested mal kräftig mit, ich lade alle Betatester ein, am Fr- und Sa-Abend das neue Patch auf Herz und Nieren zu testen.

"Man kann morgens auch nicht fliegen, bloß weil man abends gevögelt hat"

Last edited by Ben on 27.11.2013, 09:27; edited 4 times in total
Do_Checkor
Administrator

PostPosted: 05.12.2013, 02:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC3 Version:

[quote=Scott]Sorry again for the full-size download. I have to package everything this way at this point, because this is how it will be packaged for sale, and I don't want to run the risk that I miss a bug in this packaging that doesn't show up if I just make a patch. Once we reach the 1.0 release version, I will be making both updated full installers and a complete patch path from there on out.

Fixed in Version 0.13.12.4

1. Print Screen key is now rebindable.

2. Hopefully fixed fullscreen crashing issue. Test please. Smilie[/quote]

Checkt das mal, Leute!

Ich wiederhole: Ich halte die Deutschen Tester - im Schnitt - für die besten Talon-Beta-Tester weltweit (Grendel, Tweety, Hydra und Merlin sind die ausnahmen für den Rest der Welt glaube ich).

Ich danke Euch herzlich dafür!

Nur noch ein paar Tage - bitte bleibt am Ball Am Ende bekommen wir ein Spiel was so ist, wie wir es uns wünschen, und das ist es doch wert!

Danke besonders auch noch mal an Ben, Boogie und Munk für besondere Verdienste!

Natürlich braucht es auch nach dem Release noch Feedback - aber ich bin wirklich stolz drauf was die Do_LAN Tester / Mitglieder aus der Descenforum.de Community - inkl. VEX-Clan am Spiel beitragen konnten!
Do_Checkor
Administrator

PostPosted: 23.12.2013, 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 1.0 ist erschienen.

Die kommenden Tage wird diese dann auch für die Nicht-Beta-Tester verfügbar werden Smilie

Scott wrote:
So I am severely sleep-deprived owing to the new little bundle of joy* in my life. Nevertheless, Talon version 1.0 is complete. It is essentially RC3 with only a few very minor fixes. I am hosting it here for a limited time so that Beta Testers may download it, and the Store should be coming online in the next couple of days for everyone else.

I want to say Thank You to everyone who has helped me reach this point. Your input, ideas and feedback have made Talon a better product. However, there is still work to be done. At this point I consider Talon to be complete and stable enough to release for public consumption, but I am not done improving it. I want to get it out there so that more people can play it, but development shall continue. There are still things that can be improved, features to add, game modes, etc. I am leaving this forum in place, and I hope some of you will stick around and help me test future updates.

* Consistent joyousness is not guaranteed. Actual emotional states may be highly varied. Batteries not included. Consult your doctor before operating heavy machinery. Did I mention I haven't had enough sleep?
jongE
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 25.12.2013, 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi und frohes Fest allesammen,
Das klingt ja interessant. Sehr schön daß Ihr als Beta Tester mitwirkt und das auch sehr Wertgeschätzt wird.
Ich bitte um Info hier im Thread, sowie die V 1.0 offiziell verfügbar ist. Kanns ehrlich gesagt kaum erwarten, dem Entwickler mein Geld in den Rachen zu werfen, um das Projekt finanziell zu födern und das bisher geleistete zu belohnen.

Die eingedeutschte Seite des Projektes ist übrigens Klasse und sehr informativ, danke an der Stelle.

In deisem Sinne besinnliche Feiertage und einen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 2014

-jongo-
Grendel
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 30.12.2013, 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

jongE wrote:
Ich bitte um Info hier im Thread, sowie die V 1.0 offiziell verfügbar ist.

Verfuegbar.
Do_Checkor
Administrator

PostPosted: 30.12.2013, 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was ist ein Wald? Wieso Bäume? Wo bin ich? Danke Grendel!! Verlegen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> Talon - Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: