Descentforum.DE Forum Index Descentforum.DE
Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Newsfeed Newsfeed  Register
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in 
Chat | D3-Tactics | Downloads | Map | Links | Serverlist | Teamspeak 

Leo Hacks, it has been confirmed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 22.01.2013, 17:05    Post subject: Leo Hacks, it has been confirmed! Reply with quote

Today I made a shocking discovery, Hacker Leo was using Pigmy as hosting name in Keg Parry v1.0 to give Pigmy a bad name, what Leo didn't know is that I recorded his lame actions I also used some rough dutch quote to rant this little bastard off, I am gonna give this Leo a hard time as for him saying sorry Pigmy? Heh forget it he didn't mean shit about that.

He is my target every time he has a co-op or game I will record his actions and show the world this imposter hacks, he will have no access in Descent Task Force, hereby I advise the Descent Rangers also to avoid this Hacker and abuser of the game, he is giving Descent the wrong image, my footage shows clearly he hacks and is taking abuse of our friend PigmyRhino, such people should be banned from the net.

Nobody messes with my friends, they will have major troubles messing with me and my allies, that shall always stand.

Leo is an imposter and a hacker, a terrorist to the entire Descent Community, Please help STOP THIS TRAITOR!!!!! This short footage gives plenty evidence Leo hacks and uses an others name.

He will use anyone's name to make them look bad.

Here the Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ax27sTKTHfg

Last edited by Gold Leader on 22.01.2013, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Do_Checkor
Administrator

PostPosted: 22.01.2013, 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copied your post over to the ServerOps forum:

http://www.descentforum.net/ServerOps/viewtopic.php?p=5325#5325

However: We need some more information such as IP address and game version and so on.
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 22.01.2013, 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I hae a bunch of Descent Rangers & Descent Task Forcers working on that, next time I see this guy host I will copy his IP, the reenigne.net tracker shows the IP of the one that is hosting the games, many thanks for your support,, it's just a shame that Interplay does not take me serious Mit den Augen rollen
http://www.interplay.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=33108

If any of you could enlighten them better than me please do.

Game version was Descent II 1.2 with DXX-Rebirth 0.57.3, as the IP goes I am still trying to find that out.
But this is Legit as PigmyRhino himself responded here at the Descent Rangers forum:
http://www.descentrangers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235

I am Tylosaurus btw Auf den Arm nehmen

Last edited by Gold Leader on 22.01.2013, 22:38; edited 2 times in total
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 23.01.2013, 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I took a print screen of the tracker on the Descent Rangers Beta site showing Leo's hosting IP:

As you can see there are two players in it named LEO

Please post anything that has to do with this hacker & imposter in this topic, then we need to gather as much information from other victims alike.
Hackers that are Imposters can be very dangerous, we still can't be sure how he can be like in real life.

Many thanks go to Commander XO Verran from Descent Rangers for helping me apply this information !!!

Last edited by Gold Leader on 23.01.2013, 21:19; edited 5 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: