Descentforum.DE Forum Index Descentforum.DE
Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Newsfeed Newsfeed  Register
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in 
Chat | D3-Tactics | Downloads | Map | Links | Serverlist | Teamspeak 

The Descent Rangers, we seek new recruits!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 20.01.2011, 10:57    Post subject: The Descent Rangers, we seek new recruits! Reply with quote

Hi all Smilie

Thx to the Verran and the rest of the Descent Rangers crew they have anew place and I'm like every new place deserves a new face right!

so here it is for the ones that do not know this Smilie

We also seek new people from all over the world it does not matter from what country you are from, all we want is to have fun and play a few scored or fun games with each other, to keep the Descent spirit alive as the Holder of the World's Largest Descent / Freespace Collection I will help this old veteran clan relive it's life, as it did when it was blooming in the Golden Era of 1994 to 2003, this is the golden era of VGA card and gaming.

We also have a Steam Group which is here:

Download & install Steam here:
http://store.steampowered.com/

Then PM me for my details Smilie

Let loose the Descent Ranger Bears my comrades Sehr glücklich

Anyways new people are welcome you can also send me a Private message here @ Descentforum.de for more information to get on Mumble.

Last edited by Gold Leader on 20.04.2011, 15:37; edited 5 times in total
WillyP
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 29.01.2011, 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see one of the oldest, if not the oldest, clan still around.
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 06.03.2011, 00:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah even that some people have busy lives to run we do tent to fly in the mines every now and then reliving the good old dream, it's just something good to have around, although VEX is probably the oldest and largest Descent 3 Clan alive me thinks Smilie

The boys of RIP are also flying but man back in the 90's there were so many more people and yeah you kinda miss that as I hear from other lads in my squad.

Last edited by Gold Leader on 19.04.2011, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Gold Leader
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 19.04.2011, 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seemed I was banned without any type of warning again, I found this out last Sunday morning as I tried to log in to Mumble and I was unable to connect to the server.

So I tried to login on the descentrangers.com website and also again access denied.

So yeah that made me lead to one conclusion, banned again without any type of warning message or email, weird shit I'm like. Mit den Augen rollen

Now I get Facebook messages that none of my rants are true, but after I asked them for evidential material, they couldn't reply with a straight answer rofl It seemed they kinda stumbled upon themselves again, silly AMI's.
Anyways I thought i'd let you guys know, they don't seek anyone. Avoid them at all costs.

Last edited by Gold Leader on 09.05.2011, 06:01; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: