Descentforum.DE Forum Index Descentforum.DE
Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Newsfeed Newsfeed  Register
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in 
Chat | D3-Tactics | Downloads | Map | Links | Serverlist | Teamspeak 

Level-Designers needed for new D3 gametype

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foil
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 05.02.2008, 21:45    Post subject: Level-Designers needed for new D3 gametype Reply with quote

[Cross-posted by Do_Checkor's request]

Assuming I can get the last couple of bugs out, I am planning to release a Beta-test version of a new Descent3 gametype called 'BreakOut' (previously called 'JailBreak') sometime in the next month or so. An early version of it has been tested by myself and a few others, but those tests have been limited to a single level (a modified version of GlassHouse v1.1).

Anyway, I wanted to make the following offer to anyone interested in building or modifying a level for BreakOut:
I'll provide you the details and levelspecs (it mostly involves just marking certain rooms with the RedGoal/BlueGoal/S1-S6 flags, and putting a keyword in the .MSN), but you can be as creative as you would like to be. Right now I am only releasing the details to some close friends and any level-designers, but I hope to have the public Beta-test version ready soon.

Fusion and d3jake and WillyP have already started building levels, and I know there are some talented designers out there. I would love to have a "set" of levels to release with the mod after the Beta-testing is done, so if you're interested, let me know!

- Foil
Do_Checkor
Administrator

PostPosted: 05.02.2008, 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one - thank you mate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> English Embassy / International Descenters Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: