Descentforum.DE Forum Index Descentforum.DE
Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Newsfeed Newsfeed  Register
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in 
Chat | D3-Tactics | Downloads | Map | Links | Serverlist | Teamspeak 

Attention all Level Designers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> Level-, Design und Entwicklungs - Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightmareUSA
Forum-Nutzer

PostPosted: 25.07.2005, 23:00    Post subject: Attention all Level Designers! Reply with quote

GameEdit.Net is now accepting Descent3 levels for auto downloading in game with a fully automated upload process. All uploaded levels are ready for auto download immediately. For directions on how to do this and for the format you need to use as the download URL go Here

I would also like to hear from all that are working on levels right now if you would like to share some info with what you are up to. We will post screen shots of your work and or details of your project in our news section.

With so many great sites falling by the wayside I am hoping to give something back to the community with this project, and have something new for us as well. I would like to see us host Level building/modding tutorials and files for other games as well. If you are a designer for another game get in contact with me and we can get your work and information related to that game hosted. I am also accepting volunteers for the Game Edit.Net team, heheh

If you would like to contact me just pm me on the GameEdit Forums

Thanks and enjoy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Descentforum.DE Forum Index -> Level-, Design und Entwicklungs - Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: